Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 07, 2009

    A Butterfly Award

    Hmm.. I just received an award a week ago from none other than Ibnu Akmal a.k.a. Captain Steve. Well, thanks for the award, though I wonder, is my blog really the coolest blog you ever know? Hee.. hee..

    Well, let's see, this Butterfly Award is a meme. Therefore, I need to pass it on to several other bloggers (the rule says I can send it up to ten others, but I think I'll choose less). Oh yeah, about the rule:
    1. Put the award logo on your blog.
    2. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
    3. List your award recipients (up to ten).
    4. Add links to the recipients.
    5. Leave a message on their blogs.
    So, without further ado, I present this award to:
    1. Ibnu's Blog (yes, the giver, see the rule above).
    2. Space for Brabus (hi Fel, hope you enjoy the award...).
    3. Sanetya (Man, counting days now?).
    4. Tempat Kreativitas Koe (Rie, where have you been?).
    5. Same Shit Different Day (Judd, what's up bro, how things goin?).
    6. Heart Speaks (hi Frit, I finally found you).
    7. Si Dungu Bertutur (Ndah, I know you won't like this but what the heck, have a joyous birthday bash!).
    Congratulations, guys and gals! Keep on the good writings!

    No comments: