Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 19, 2004

    Lotus Festival

    Lotus Festival is an annual music festival in Bloomington, IN where performing artist from around the world come and perform during the weekend festival. Today is the third day and the festival will conclude tomorrow.

    I attended last year's festival but I don't think I would be able to make it to this year's. Ticket price has been increased, even for students. It's difficult to pay $25 for recreational entertainment when you don't have a job yet. I guess I could volunteer and get a free ticket, but I have to do a research for my interview on Monday (first phone-interview!). So wish me luck!

    Oh, if you want to learn more about the festival, this is the website http://www.lotusfest.org/

    No comments: