Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 13, 2004

    Welcome Message

    Okay, after twidling around with Blogger for the past four days or so, I finally made my own blog (that is, if everything went okay). Alright, now for the formality stuff (-clears throat-):

    Welcome to indrayudha.net blog. You have arrive to the blog page of indrayudha.net, the personal homepage of Yoga Prakasa. indrayudha.net has been active for about two weeks now, and the blog page has just been activated today, Sept. 12, 2004.

    There're no formal rule for posting comments at my blog, just one simple rule: NO SPAM!
    Oh, also.. there'll be a point in time where this blog will be merged with my homepage, but I'll have to learn some new coding languages first. In the meantime, enjoy the blog!

    No comments: