Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 02, 2005

    Washington DC - Day 70

    Oookay, it's the 70th day of my summer stay in Washington DC. Where're the other 69? well, I just decided to actually write them today, so some (but not all) of them will be written soon, including future days. Anyway, I wrote this from my roommate's computer, so I still haven't got access to my own computer. I'm waiting for my wireless access point which was sent from St. Louis several days ago.

    Alright, enough rambling. I admit that I haven't kept any of my blogs updated up to this point. So, this will be the first entry after roughly 2-3 months hiatus. I've been quite busy with my jobs for the past month. Yup, you heard it right, I am gainfully employed again. Details will follow.

    My stay in Washington DC has been a blast. Well, technically I work in DC but I'm not actually staying there. I share a 1-bedroom apartment with my friend from college, Salman Malik, in Alexandria, Virginia. It's across the Potomac river, and about 10 miles away from downtown DC. Salman and I just moved to this apartment about a month ago, after sharing a studio in West Falls Church. We didn't initially got the idea, but since we got along pretty well, we decided to be roommates.

    Hmm.. I guess that was enough writing for today. I will continue again tomorrow.

    No comments: