Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    Learn to Earn: A Beginner's Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business by Peter Lynch

    Learn to Earn: A Beginner's Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business Learn to Earn: A Beginner's Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business by Peter Lynch

    My review


    rating: 5 of 5 stars
    This book holds sentimental value to me, for it introduced me to the world of investment. A world which, later, not only becomes a personal interest but also a professional one. I started my first investment in stocks and mutual funds shortly after I finished the book. Fast forward, I started my career five years later in an Indonesian state-owned investment bank in the equity research department.

    In this book, Peter Lynch starts with a brief history of what would become Corporate America and later, describes how it can change and have changed the fortune of ordinary Americans who participate by owning the shares of those companies. It pays to start early, and only invest in what you know, as often as possible, compounding works.

    View all my reviews.

    No comments: